On Monday, 18 June 2018 at 4.15 pm there will be an extraordinary meeting of Bristol City Council’s Overview and Scrutiny Management (OSM) Board. This meeting, to be held in the Council Chamber at City Hall, has important implications for Totterdown because members of the board will be asked to discuss the long-awaited Bristol Arena Value for Money study outcomes.
The Board will be asked to:
1. Review the contents of all the Value for Money reports.
2. Produce a report for Cabinet outlining OSM Board members’ observations on the Value for Money reports, to contribute to future decision making.
The following reports should be available:
- Covering letter from KPMG
- Temple Island Arena: value for money assessment – summary report
- Assessment of alternative plans for an arena in Bristol – report
- Assessment of alternative development plans for the Temple Island site – report
Any member of the public or councillor may participate in public forum and should email any items to email@example.com Written statements from the public must be submitted by 12.00 noon on Friday 15 June 2018 at latest.
Membership of the Board are Councillors: Geoff Gollop, Estella Tincknell, Donald Alexander, Tom Brook, Stephen Clarke, Claire Hiscott, Gary Hopkins, Carole Johnson, Paula O’Rourke, Celia Phipps and Jo Sergeant.