Totterdown's Great Get Together
Join us in celebrating our community and all that unites us.
The Great Get Together is inspired by Jo Cox, who was killed on 16 June 2016 – this year’s event takes place over what would have been Jo’s 44th birthday weekend.
SUNDAY 24 JUNE from 2pm
Zone A, Wells Road, Totterdown
Join us for an afternoon of family fun, children’s games, music and entertainment, including:
- Banco pop-up lemonade bar
- Fanny Tingle’s Tantalising Flavours
- Jazz and Blues from Natalie Davies and Dave Merrick
- The Road Zombies
- Shynee Ladies (and guests) Arabic dancing
- Picnic area – please bring food to share and something to sit on!
If you would like a stall or would like to find out more info contact email@example.com