Monday 7 to Friday 11 October:
- Single lane running northbound and southbound on Temple Gate and Temple Way between the junctions of bath Bridges and Temple Back East.
- Redcliffe Way closed in both directions between the junctions of Redcliffe roundabout and Temple Gate.
- Victoria Street closed in both directions between the junctions of Temple Gate and Mitchell Lane.
- Access to Temple Meads station will be maintained as normal.
Pedestrian routes will be maintained throughout the above closures with marshals managing crossings and directing those walking where any diversion is necessary.
Bus diversions can be found on www.Travelwest.info/TempleMeads.
More information is available on First Bus website.
The latest details of road closures and restrictions will be updated on the @TempleQuarter Twitter account.
- Pedestrian diversions around the works site, with some crossing facilities relocated. These are signposted on site.
- Lane closures and/or reduced lane widths continue on Temple Way, Bath Road, Bath Bridges, Victoria Street, Redcliffe Way and Temple Gate.
- No vehicular access to the land between the Grosvenor Hotel and George & Railway buildings.
- Closure of all cycle lanes through the area due to the reduced road space available during the works.
Ongoing restrictions and changes to access:
- Redcliffe Mead Lane construction ongoing and closed to vehicle access (at junction with Redcliffe Way).
- Temple Street has reopened to permit holder vehicles accessing 100 Temple Street car park. The previous access to the 100 Temple Street car park via Canynge Street has been permanently closed. Pedestrian and step-free access to the building will be maintained as usual.
- The traffic is running as per the final road layout however lane closures remain in place and therefore capacity is reduced compared to the final scheme arrangement.
Traffic diversion routes will be clearly signposted in both directions for the duration of the works.
Due to the reduced road space available during the works, all cycle lanes through the area have been closed. In order to ensure cyclist safety, signs have been erected warning drivers not to overtake cyclists through the works.
Please contact email@example.com in the first instance.