Would you like to learn photography skills? Are you interested in helping with dementia research?
We are looking for people who have been given a diagnosis of dementia in the last two years to take part in our research exploring how photographs can help spark conversations.
The research will involve:
• A group photography lesson at the Royal Photographic Society headquarters in Bristol on 16th July 2019
• We will lend you a camera and ask you to take photographs of your life with dementia
• We will then meet again in late August to talk about the photographs as a group
• The researchers will video record these meetings and later analyse how the photographs have helped us talk about dementia
• We will pay your travel expenses and give you £40 in shopping vouchers for each meeting to thank you for your time.
Afterwards there will be the opportunity to hold an exhibition of the photographs at the Royal Photographic Society!
Please contact Dr Joe Webb and/or Dr Jemima Dooley at Bristol University if you would like some more information.
Joe: 01173 314539 firstname.lastname@example.org
Jemima: 01179 287330 email@example.com