Front of House & Farm Shop Manager
Job reference: 201706C04
Hours: 32 hours per week (including weekends)
Salary: £9.25 per hour (£18,037 per annum pro rata)
Experience and essential criteria
- a passion for sustainably produced food
- minimum of 3 years’ experience in food retail
- proven knowledge of merchandising and marketing
- an approachable manner and a ‘hands on’ attitude
- great attention to detail and an eye for presentation
- proven customer service experience
About the role
Due to the recent expansion of the City Farm Café at Windmill Hill City Farm, an exciting new vacancy has arisen for a Front-of-House & Farm Shop Manager.
The Café is the social heart of Windmill Hill City Farm. The food we offer is wholesome, simple and seasonal, based on meat and fresh produce from the Farm, topped up with supplies from local businesses that reflect our ethos in terms of animal welfare, and endeavour to have a positive impact on the environment.
We are looking for a friendly, outgoing and energetic individual with exceptional customer service skills and a background in food retail.
For more information:
Send your completed application form to email@example.com, marked for the attention of Anna Ralph, Café Manager.
Closing date: Monday 17th July 2017 at 9am